Are you a fan of the new Bruins St. Paddy’s Day jersey? Yeah, me too.
Cast your vote now to enter your chance to win a free Official Reebok Boston Bruins St. Paddy’s Day Jersey, right here on BruinsDaily.com
Courtesy of Reebok, this jersey — which will be worn on-ice during the Bruins vs. Flyers per-game warm-ups on March 17, 2012 — can be yours if you guess the Bruin to score the first goal on that St. Patrick’s Day game against Philly. (see official rules to play) The game begins Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 1:00 pm EST.
For tie-breakers, also include — in order — the first Bruins’ fighter to drop the gloves and receive a 5-minute major; the first Bruins’ minor-penalty recipient; the first Bruins’ shot on goal
These special jerseys can also be purchased in the Boston Bruins Pro Shop and online at shop.nhl.com
– Via “free shipping” voters must live in the United States to win (sorry, Canada)
– Votes must be cast on this page, in the comments section (below) with your name, a valid email address, and all four guesses. Tweets, Facebook, and replies elsewhere other than this page/comments section will not be considered.
– The polls close at 12:59 pm EST on Saturday, March 17, 2012
– If more than one person guesses the first B’s goal-scorer, we go into tie-breaker rules:
1. The first fight (Bruins player) and to receive a major penalty.
2. The first minor penalty (Bruins player)
3. The first Bruins’ shot on goal of the game.
The winner will be announced after the game. Good luck!